Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Because

Because I can.
Because He asked.
Because those around me have encouraged me.
Because He's promised.
Because His Word is still true.
Because He still works.
Because He is in the business of making miracles.
Because I know.
Because it's time.
Because I am His.
Because He's bought me.
Because I'm His child, His daughter.
Because I care.
Because He cares.
Because I want...
Because He wants...
Because it's for the best.
Because He's assured me it's for the best.
Because His pen isn't finished writing.
Because I'm a work in progress.
Because His heart is more interested in me than I am in me.

Because...

Because of all of this.

I.

can.

TRUST.

I can wait.
I can learn.
I can grow.
I can be patient.
I can become like Him.
I can be a light, right now, where I am.
I can be.

And, most tellingly, I can trust.

Why?

Well, because.

And that's all the reason I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment