Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My prayer



I pray You'll be my Guide,
and show me where to go.
And help me to be wise,
in times when I don't know.
Lord, this is my prayer--
don't let me lose my way.
Lead me to my place,
guide me with your grace, 
to the place You have for me.

I pray You'll be my Light,
and hold me in Your heart.
Father, show me what is right;
take me anywhere You are.
Lord, this is my prayer--
You can take me far away.
Only lead me to a place
where I'll be guided by Your grace, 
to the place You've saved for me.

I ask You'll make me kind;
trace my course out from above.
Let broken people find
in me the light of Your true love. 
Lord, this is my prayer--
I'll pray it every day.

Lead me to the place
where I'll lead others to Your grace;
a place where they'll be truly free.

Near or far away;
tomorrow or today...

Only lead me to my place--
Father, guide me by Your grace...
To the place You've made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment