Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Little Explanation

Honestly, what do you say in the first blog post you'll ever put on the Internet?

This blog isn't going to be your average, run of the mill blog. I'm not your average, run of the mill person either, so I guess that makes a certain amount of sense. I'll be using this to post thoughts, stories and other things I've written, and little happenings from my life--both present and past. It's strange; how one can type away til their fingers ache and then hit one button and suddenly, their thoughts are there for a thousand and one to read. Whatever they want to say can be accessed. I, personally, want to say that I'm a little overwhelmed at that prospect...and also, just a tiny bit excited.

I might as well explain the odd name of this blog. Memories of the Future. I wanted a title that was different; something that didn't fit the norm. Something that would make people think. Well, what are memories of the future? Where do they come from? Are they real and possible? ...You tell me. Somehow, I think the title just fit.

So read on if you dare. Keep up with my posts if you're brave enough to. And may you be blessed. No matter what walk of life you are in, may you be blessed in some way.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! You chose the same background for your blog that I have for mine! :P I will be looking forward to reading your thoughts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was seriously debating which one to choose, and that one just fit my personality. :) I'll be looking forward to having you read my thoughts!...and whatever else happens on here.

    ReplyDelete